|Added on Rightmove:||06 June 2019 (100 days ago)|
- Available for 6 to 9 month let
- Fabulous countryside views
- Fully furnished
- Beautifully appointed
- Oak flooring throughout
- Fitted kitchen with granite worktops
- Located on quiet country lane
- South facing garden and patio
- Allocated parking
Property reference number 5728184. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Sunflower Cottage is a gorgeous one bedroom home located on a country lane in Boars Hill (less than five miles from Oxford city centre) offering a wonderful mixture of quaint country charm and modern living. The house is set on a hill and has panoramic views over the Oxfordshire countryside. It is normally used by the owners as their much loved holiday home but has become available for a six to nine month let from 1 September.
The house is beautifully appointed with a high standard of fixtures and fittings and is offered fully furnished. On the ground floor is a light and airy open plan kitchen and living space with oak flooring throughout. French doors lead from the lounge area to the sunny patio and south facing garden. The attractive fitted kitchen comes with built in appliances and a black granite worktop. Upstairs is a double bedroom also with oak flooring and an ensuite shower room. Above the bedroom is a mezzanine level with a convenient home office and storage area.
A particular appeal of this property is the pretty south facing garden with it's fabulous views. A swinging bench seat and patio furniture are provided so these views can be enjoyed to the full. There is also allocated parking located approximately 200m from the house.
The house has gas central heating throughout. Broadband is provided and is included in the rent.
Sunflower Cottage would suit a professional single person or couple. Given that it is available for between six and nine months from September it would be ideal for a visiting academic hoping to be in Oxford for two or three academic terms.
EPC Rating C
* Please quote ref. 5728184 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-82400648.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 5728184_65942. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.