|Added on Rightmove:||06 June 2019 (73 days ago)|
A three bedroom mid terrace house, located close to all local amenities and a main bus route. Briefly comprising of entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen and downstairs toilet. Upstairs are three bedrooms. Outside are gardens to the front and rear.
PLEASE NOTE: A homeowner guarantor is required for this property. (Guarantor must be a home homeowner).
Bookings now being taken for viewings.
Once you have viewed and chosen your new home you will be required to complete our application forms.
In order to reserve a property a holding deposit of £75 will be required to be paid. Here at Bruce Ryan Homes the following policies will apply to all holding deposits
1. We have 15 days to process your application and to make a decision about renting the property to you once a holding deposit is taken.
2. If the tenancy does not go ahead then the money will be repaid in full within 7 days of the deadline being reached or the landlord backing out subject to clause 3 below.
3. However repayment does not need to be in full if the tenant backs out of the tenancy agreement themselves, fails right to rent checks, has provided false or misleading information, or where the landlord tries their best to get the information needed but the tenant fails to provide it within the 15 days. In this case £50.00 of the holding deposit will be retained by us to cover our costs.
4. If the tenancy does go ahead, the holding deposit will be converted into part payment of the actual deposit or used towards the initial rent payment.
Deposits will be the equivalent to 5 weeks rent.
Bruce Ryan Homes.com use credit referencing agency to check your credit history and to obtain references from employers and previous landlords. It is important that you complete the application forms truthfully or you may lose your holding fee.
Any initial offer of accommodation is subject to satisfactory reference being received.
Photographic Identification Validation is required for all tenant’s and guarantor’s before we can release keys.
It is a requirement by the Landlord of this property that the tenant holds adequate contents insurance to cover the landlord’s property and accidental damage caused by the tenant to the furniture, fixtures and fittings of the property with a minimum sum insured of £2500. This insurance can be arranged easily on the internet or by visiting any of the main supermarkets who will have leaflets available. You may be asked to provide a copy of your insurance policy for our records.
Electricity, gas, mains water and drainage may be connected to the property. However, you will need to register with your chosen supplier as soon as you move in.
You can check the council tax band for this property at
Property ref: 121_435_841194
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-82404107.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 841194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bruce Ryan Homes, Hedon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.