|Added on Rightmove:||17 June 2019 (69 days ago)|
- Modern 2 Bed Flat
- Spacious Living Area
- Well Presented Throughout
- Off Road & Visitor Parking
- Newly Refurbished Shower Room
- Popular Residential Area
- Close to Local Amenities, Civic & Sports Centre
- Well Presented Development
- Excellent Transport Links
- Easy Access to Chesterfield, Sheffield, Derbyshire Dales & M1
Excellent Modern 2 Bed 1<sup>st</sup> Floor Flat - Gas Central Heating - Double Glazed - Part Furnished - Fitted Kitchen with Hob & Oven, Auto Washer & Fridge & Wide Range of Floor & Wall Units - Good Sized Lounge - 1 Double Bedroom with Access to Large Boarded Loft Area for Storage - 2<sup>nd</sup> Bedroom Single/Office/Study - Newly Fitted Shower Room with Shower Enclosure with Power Shower, W/C & Wash Basin - Hallway with Storage - Recently Redecorated - New Carpets & Blinds - Off Road Parking - Close to Civic, Sports Centre, Train Station & Public Transport - Easy Access to Public Transport, Sheffield, Chesterfield, Derbyshire Dales & M1
Council Tax Band A
RENT INCLUDES SERVICE CHARGE
PROFESSIONAL LET ONLY
For Peace of Mind, Castle Estates (Hallam) Limited are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, The Property Ombudsman Scheme for Residential Lettings & Safe Agent Registered
The photographs show the property's potential, any furniture in the photographs may not be available.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-82641500.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 185808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Dronfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.