|Added on Rightmove:||18 June 2019 (30 days ago)|
- Available 1st July 2019
- Bills included
- £350 per person
- Minimum 6 month contract
- Available to students and professionals
- Located in Treforest.
- Close to University Campus'
- 5 bedroom property
* 5 BED PROPERTY * *1ST JULY 2019* *£1300PCM* *NOT INCLUDING BILLS*
Sales and Lettings angels are delighted to offer this lovely 5-bedroom, 2-bathroom property located on Llantwit Road in Treforest. This property is ideal for students who are situated on the University of South Wales campus in Treforest, or for professionals who have commitments to areas outside of Cardiff. This superb 5-bed is available for £260 per person, not including bills.
The property is registered as a HMO property with a gold certificate and comprises of five bedrooms each of which are neutrally decorated and fully furnished with a double bed, wardrobe and a desk and chair. Each of the rooms within the property feature a smoke alarm and there is central heating throughout. The first bedroom is located on the ground floor along with the kitchen, utility room and living room and one of the bathrooms which is fully fitted with a toilet, sink and shower.
The kitchen is fully furnished with all the necessities including an electric oven + gas hob, a breakfast bar and even comes with a microwave, kettle and toaster. The kitchen also has a CO2 alarm and houses the combi boiler. Just off of the kitchen is the utility room which features x2 fridge / freezers and also a tumble drier and washing machine.
On the first floor you will find four of the bedrooms and the other bathroom. The second bathroom is fitted with a toilet, sink and an over head bath / shower. The property also has a small outside space at the rear of the property which would be great to sit out in and socialize during the summer.
The property would be great for those who are looking for a shorter contract as the minimum contract for this house is 6-months. This means that students who are completing studies and are looking for a property for the academic year only can take the property on a July – January / February basis, or a July- May basis.
Llantwit Road itself is a superb location for those who study on the University of South Wales Treforest campus. The property is just a 12-minute walk from the campus and an 8-minute walk from the Students’ Union – perfect for those who are looking to be situated close to the university and university life. The house is ideally situated for anyone needing access to the A470 and Treforest train station is only a 10-minute walk from the property and provides quick access to Cardiff city center and other neighboring areas, making it the perfect property for professionals too!
Rent: £1300 (£260pp)
The deposit will be £260 per person (+£48 deposit protection fee.)
Minimum of a 6-month contract
Available from 1st July 2019
NOT including bills
EPC Rating: E
We are not able to accept any payments from universal credit or council agencies for the rent or deposit. This includes being unable to accept part housing benefit payments or bond certificates.
If you are interested in this property, please call one of our Angels on 02922331425 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a viewing appointment for you.
- A completed Sales & Lettings Angels application form
- Copy of official Photo ID
- Proof of Address dated within the last 3 months
- Proof of Student Status for the duration of your tenancy
- A UK based guarantor earning over £18,000 per year. If a UK based guarantor is not available, other options are available.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 2089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lettings Angels, Roath.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.