|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 September 2019 (62 days ago)|
- Stunning 3 bedroom flat arranged over 2 floors
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Sleek kitchen with breakfast bar
- Modern bathrooms and separate WC
- Generous sized bedrooms
- Extremely light throughout
- Moments from High Street Kensington
- Ample storage space
LONG LET. Spaciously arranged over 2 floors, this stunning 3 bedroom flat boasts extremely light living space, sleek eat-in kitchen, large reception room and a master bedroom with en-suite.
Queen's Gate Gardens are situated moments from the amenities of Gloucester Road and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of High Street Kensington. The property offers motorists easy access to the A4/M4 for links to central London as well a
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-82852388.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 1102478. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.