|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 August 2019 (45 days ago)|
- Pets Accepted
- Idyllic Scenery
- Sought After Area
- Contemporary Living
- Front & Rear Garden
- 2 Allocated Parking Spaces
- Spacious & Light
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Integrated White Goods
** Pet Accepted ** Peaceful ** Beautiful Views ** 2 Double Bedrooms ** 2 Allocated Parking Spaces ** Front & Rear Garden ** Integrated White Goods ** Immaculate Condition ** Family Bathroom & W/C ** Modern ** Spacious ** Light & Airy ** Fully Furnished ** Energy Rating - C ** Viewings Highly Advised **
Contemporary 2 bedroom mid-terrace home in the idyllic location of Chudleigh. Chudleigh provides ample commuting opportunities to Exeter, Plymouth, Newton Abbot, Torquay and the surrounding areas. There is excellent public transport links available also.
Highcroft Park is a quiet cul-de-sac providing modern but peaceful living. The property has been done to the highest standard. The property is offered furnished or unfurnished.
The property comprises of front entrance into hallway with a large cloakroom closet from floor to ceiling, the hallway goes through to the extra-large kitchen/lounge/diner. The kitchen is fully fitted with integrated white goods including dishwasher, washing machine, cooker & hob, fridge and a breakfast bar. There is a downstairs w/c. The lounge/diner is a fantastic size providing separate areas for living and for dining. Very spacious and light throughout. On the first floor is the family bathroom with shower over bath, two larger than average double bedrooms, master with built-in storage.
The property comes fully furnished and has double glazing and gas central heating throughout. Energy Rating - C
The front garden has AstroTurf providing low maintenance, the rear garden is accessed through the kitchen and this is often the main entrance. The rear garden is real grass with a patio area also and is fully enclosed, just after the garden are the two allocated parking spaces with the property. The property is in immaculate condition throughout.
Viewings are highly advised to see the full potential of this property.
Unfortunately we wouldn't be able to accept housing benefit, 1 child & small pets considered.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-83455715.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference P5958H3119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Newton Abbott - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.