|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 July 2019 (58 days ago)|
- Maisonette Property
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Large Reception Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area
- Family Bathroom with Shower over Bath
- Built in Storage Throughout
- Double Glazed
- Split Level
- Permit Parking Available
- Easy access to local amenities and Transport
Spread over 2 floors, this property offers an extremely large kitchen with dining area, washing machine and dishwasher.
A large reception room with ample natural light followed by two genuine double bedrooms on separate floors offering quiet enjoyment.
Easy access to Wimbledon Rail, Underground and Tram with local bars, theatre, Wimbledon Tennis Club and independent restaurants on offer with SW19.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference Russell2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rosewood Estates, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.