|Added on Rightmove:||02 August 2019 (47 days ago)|
- River Views
- Good Size 2 Bedroom Apartment
- Large Open Plan Living Area
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Private Balcony
- Ample Storage Facilities
- Allocated Parking
- Good Transport Links via Train, DLR, Bus & Thames Clipper Boat
- Future Crossrail Site
Stunning River Facing 2 Bedroom Apartment with Amazing Views up the Thames – Private Balcony off the Lounge & Parking
Wow what a stunning 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment sitting on the River Front!
This large open planned apartment has a private balcony off the lounge with absolutely amazing views up and down the river Thames. Fully fitted kitchen, 2 really good size double bedrooms, master has its own en-suite bathroom.
Secure parking, good storage throughout and comes with very nice furnishings.
The flat is about 10 minutes from the station: Woolwich Arsenal. Trains take just 20 mins to London Bridge and 30 to Charing Cross. They are also close to the river boat (23 mins to Canary Wharf) and great bus services. The DLR station is next to the train station and the river boat (Thamesclippers.com) is 6 minutes walk.
The fun, bustling town of Woolwich is walking distance, with its street markets, high streets, cafes, bars, open spaces etc.
London Stone Properties Admin & References Fees are as follows:
NOTE: NOT ALL OF THE FEES BELOW ARE APPLICABLE - PLEASE SPEAK WITH YOUR AGENT.
£150 - Admin Fee for a Company Let
£150-240 – Check-out Fee for Company Let ONLY (depending on size of property)
Please note an additional fee would be applied to the monthly rent if a pet is accepted in this property.
All the above include VAT.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Stone Properties, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.