|Added on Rightmove:||18 September 2019 (5 days ago)|
- Open plan living area
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Good Size double bedroom
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Hotel Style Bathroom
- Open Plan Dining
- 24 hour Concierge and Residents Only Gym
- Good Transport Links via Train, DLR, Bus & Thames Clipper Boat
- Onsite Doctors, Dentist, Nursery, Cafes, Tesco, Dial Arch Pub
Presented with abundant floor-to-ceiling windows, this bright and sunny corner floor flat with terrace.
The warm living room and dining area can cater for all household furnishings and is laid throughout with light hardwood flooring, which leads out onto the balcony.
The large double bedroom allows for full relaxation with deep, comfortable carpets and fully-fitted wardrobes with floor-to-ceiling mirrors for additional storage.
A modern and smart metallic-panelled kitchen greets all levels of culinary hosts with ample storage and built-in fridge and oven. The flat also includes a shining hotel-style bathroom with tiled walls and splashed with wooden storage holdings.
The flat is about 10 minutes from the station: Woolwich Arsenal. Trains take just 20 mins to London Bridge and 30 to Charing Cross. They are also close to the river boat (23 mins to Canary Wharf) and great bus services. The DLR station is next to the train station and the river boat (Thamesclippers.com) is 6 minutes walk.
The fun, bustling town of Woolwich is walking distance, with its street markets, high streets, cafes, bars, open spaces etc.
London Stone Properties Admin & References Fees are as follows:
NOTE: NOT ALL OF THE FEES BELOW ARE APPLICABLE - PLEASE SPEAK WITH YOUR AGENT.
£150 - Admin Fee for a Company Let
£150-240 – Check-out Fee for Company Let ONLY (depending on size of property)
Please note an additional fee would be applied to the monthly rent if a pet is accepted in this property.
All the above include VAT.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-83764241.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 896. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Stone Properties, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.