|Added on Rightmove:||03 September 2019 (12 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE WITH ZERO DEPOSITS
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
- OFFERED FULLY FURNISHED
- BEAUTIFUL MODERN FAMILY HOME
- LOCATED WALKING DISTANCE FROM WALSALL MANOR HOSPITAL
- GAS CENTRAL HEATED AND DOUBLE GLAZED
- MUST BE VIEWED TO BE APPRECIATED
- CALL US TODAY!!
Bairstow Eves are proud to present this beautiful four bedroom terraced property located walking distance from Walsall Manor Hospital and just minutes from the town centre and transport links.
On entrance to the property it offers a bedroom to the left on entrance which can also be a converted to a front reception room, a further large reception room, a modern fitted kitchen with white goods appliances and a family bathroom with an overhead shower. On the first floor the property offers two good sized double bedrooms and one single bedroom.
Externally the property comprises of on road parking to the front and a long lawn garden to the rear. It also has gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
Call us today for your viewing!!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 000565717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Walsall.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.