|Added on Rightmove:||13 August 2019 (32 days ago)|
- One bedroom
- Mid floor apartment
- Modern fittings and fixtures throughout
- Located on the outskirts of Halifax Town Centre
- Close to all local amenities
- Excellent transport links
- Perfect for single occupant or couple
- EPC Rating C
- ***AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY***
***AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY*** Hunters are pleased to bring back to the market this fabulous contemporary mid floor apartment conveniently located at the outskirts of Halifax Town Centre, so within walking distance of all the shops, restaurants and offices nearby.
Offered on an unfurnished basis, the property briefly comprises of a spacious open plan living kitchen area with a range of wall and base units, oven and hob with extractor over, and stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over. Master bedroom and bathroom with white two piece suite including w/c and hand wash basin as well as a separate quadrant shower cubicle. with
The property also benefits from intercom entry system and excellent location for rail and other transport links. Perfect for single occupant or couple.
To arrange a viewing, please contact the office on .
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-83988350.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference HUDLP200920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Halifax.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.