|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 September 2019 (59 days ago)|
*Please Note This Is A Room Available In A Flatshare*
Stunning Serviced Double Room In The Very Sought After Area North Greenwich, Overlooking River Thames!
In a modern stunning 3 bedroom apartment with 2 bathrooms and a large lounge area overlooking River Thames!
3 Double Rooms
1 Extra Toilet
1 Large Lounge Area
Fully Furnished Modern Kitchen
What is Serviced ?!
Providing stress free housing for ambitious and determined individuals looking to make a mark in London.
We provide a number of services to ensure a smooth and enjoyable tenancy;
* Weekly room maid service (optional)
* Weekly cleaner for communal space
* Bed Linen
* Kitchen Equipment
* Shampoo & Shower Gel
* Toilet Roll & Kitchen Towels
* Bills Included
* Multimedia Package
* Netflix account
* Fast fibre WiFi Internet
* State of the modern Art Kitchen
* Lavishly appointed living and dining room
* 15 min away from Canary Wharf Station
*12 min away from North Greenwich Station
* Top rated London restaurants within a stones throw
* Some of London's most prestigious bars moments away
This apartment has a modern communal area, perfect for chilled nights in or entertaining. We also provide fast unlimited broadband / Wifi. The living area leads out to a balcony overlooking the dock. The kitchen comes fully stocked with everything you need, from crockery to cutlery!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 33BarquentineHeights. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sparemove, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.