|Added on Rightmove:||06 September 2019 (74 days ago)|
- Available 5th November 2019
- Large fully furnished one bedroom flat
- Spacious private patio
- 24 hour Concierge
- On-site gymnasium and sauna
- Short walk to St James' Park, Pimlico & Westminster station
- Very close to local amenities
- Minimum 6 month tenancy
Available 5th November
Offering superior quality living space coupled with stylish furnishings in the heart of Westminster, Life Residential is delighted to present to the rental market this elegant one bedroom apartment.
Set within a renowned development featuring a 24hour concierge service, gymnasium, sauna and central courtyard - Romney House, the property boasts an impressive specification to include high ceilings, large windows and wood flooring.
The apartment comprises of an exceptionally bright living/dining room which leads onto a spacious private patio, beautifully engineered open-plan kitchen complete with integrated appliances, excellent storage space and granite work surfaces while the accomodation offers a well proportioned bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a fully tiled, luxurious bathroom suite.
The development is placed within easy reach of the variety of shops, bars, restaurants and famous attractions located in and around Westminster. Transport connections across the Capital are superb as the tube links of Westminster and St James' Park are close by.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 914813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Westminster- lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.