|Added on Rightmove:||10 September 2019 (9 days ago)|
- 1 Bedroom Apartment
- Quiet Residential Location
- Availabale To Rent Now
Unfurnished 1 Bedroom apartment in a private cul-de-sac situated close to the M606 Motorway for easy access to all major motorway network / M62. First floor -property comprises of living room, kitchen with range of wall and base units. Family bathroom with 3 piece suite and electric shower. Private off road parking. Safe and Secure. Large Supermarket close by.
Letting with Blackhorse Property
Local property experts in lettings, property management and sales for 12 years and counting, Black Horse Property of Shipley and Bradford have been helping rent and manage properties successfully across the Shipley and Bradford region. Visit our website or call us on to find out how we can help you let and manage your property with minimum fuss, for the best price possible and in the shortest possible time.
Renting Through Us
To make your stay at your new home through Black Horse Property of Shipley and Bradford more enjoyable please see a few points to remember below:
1. We rent two kinds of properties – Let Only and Fully Managed.
2. Let Only is where the landlord is managing the property.
3. Fully Managed is where Black Horse Property are managing the property on the landlord’s behalf.
4. Your rent is due on the anniversary date of each month.
5. The anniversary date is the date your tenancy started.
6. Please remember to pay the rent on time each month.
7. If you are having difficulties, it is best to inform the landlord or the managing agent as early as possible to resolve the situation.
8. Please report any maintenance issues as soon as possible.
9. You are responsible for any damage you cause during your tenancy this can include broken windows.
10. Your landlord / management agent will arrange interim inspections during yo...
Council Tax Band
This property has been placed in Band A. According to Bradford Metropolitan District Council online the 2013/14 council tax rate is approximately £1100
Referencing & Checks: It is our company policy that we carry out full references and credit checks on the applying tenant(s) for all our rental properties. This is to safeguard our clients’ best interests.
Working Guarantor Requirements: It is our company policy that we require a working guarantor for any rental applicant(s) / tenant(s) who are unemployed and / or on . The working guarantor should be earning at least 2.5 times the rent. We will be unable to assist any applicant / tenant who does not have a working guarantor.
Strict No Pets Rule – As a general rule we do not allow pets under any circumstances unless otherwise clearly stated as part of the tenancy with the full written approval of the landlord or the landlord’s appointed representative.
The energy efficiency rating for this property is E 46. A full copy of the energy performance certificate for this property is available on request or online at
Strictly by appointment only with the landlord’s agents, Black Horse Property of Shipley and Bradford. Please contact 0800 3 689 689 or email to arrange a suitable time to view.
Leave our office on Thornton Road and head away from the City Centre. Turn Left onto Cemetry Road. Head straight for 3 miles towards the motorway. Take the first turning at the roundabout towards Asda Supermarket. Turn Left onto Sangster Way and take the first left and follow the road.
How to Apply for the Property
If you wish to apply for the property (after viewing) we will request that you:
1. Complete an application form and ask any questions you need answering
2. Provide proof of ID, address and funding (if needed)
3. Payment of the application fee (which includes our holding and referencing fees)
4. Any terms / requirements should be discussed in full at this stage
5. The application referencing, checks and approvals will take place
6. Once approved, we will then invite you to pay the first month’s rent and the deposit
7. The tenancy agreement will be signed and keys released
Please also see our Company Policies below.
Bathroom with 3 piece suite. Electric shower over bath
unfurnished 1 Bed apartment in a private cul-de-sac situated close to the M606 Motorway for easy access to all major motorway network / M62. UnfurnishedModern compact kitchen and a fully tiled white bathroom. Would suit young professional or ideal for a commuter who requires a 2nd home within the West Yorkshire area. Private off road parking. Safe and Secure. Large Supermarket close by.
Area & Location
The Property is located near Asda Supermarket, BD5 and near the M606 Motorway
• Rent: £395 pcm
• Available from : Now as Vacant
• Viewing Availability : Strictly via appointment
• Deposit: £450
• Application Fees: £150
• Heating type: Electric Heaters
• Term: 6 months AST.
• Other matters – such as no / No pets / working professionals only.
With rang of wall and base units.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 15996616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blackhorse Property Holdings Ltd, Bradford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.