|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2019 (12 days ago)|
- Lovely residential location
- Great for transport links
- Very nicely presented
- Spacious living room
- Large kitchen/dining room
- Two bedrooms
- Private entrance and hallway
- Gas fired central heating
- Unfurnished and available immediately
A spacious and very nicely presented two bedroomed purpose built apartment, situated in this very popular residential area on the borders of Bedford Park. Within walking distance are the extensive boutique shopping and restaurant facilities of Chiswick’s main high road. Accommodation provides: private front door and entrance area, spacious main reception room with large bay and further window to front, two bedrooms, bathroom, large fitted kitchen/dining room with dual aspect to side and rear gas fired central heating. Local transport links include Turnham Green tube station, numerous local bus routes and convenient vehicular access via A4/M4 to Central London, Heathrow and The West. The property is offered unfurnished and is available immediately.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-84809072.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 29102070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitman & Co, Chiswick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.