|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 November 2019 (35 days ago)|
- 70 SqM/ 760 SqFt Of Accommodation
- Freshly Decorated And Carpted
- Lovely Private Balcony
- Two Equally Sized Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom PLus Guest WC
- EPC Energy Efficiency Rating D
- Green & Leafy Location In East Twickenham
- Garage Available By Negotiation
- Off Street Parking On 'First Come, First Served' Basis
This top floor purpose-built two double bedroom apartment is presented in perfect condition and benefits from lovely private balcony, equally sized bedrooms, very spacious reception room with lots of natural light, and brand new carpet throughout.
Set on the top (second) floor, the accommodation measures 70 square meters / 760 square feet, and comprises:-
- large entrance hall from which all other rooms are accessed;
- guest WC decorated with characterful and quirky wallpaper;
- two equally sized double bedrooms;
- four piece family bathroom also with feature wallpaper, and walk-in shower as well as bath, WC and hand basin;
- 17' x 11' reception room with sliding glass doors leading out to the balcony;
- separate kitchen with gas hob, fridge freezer, washing machine, ample wall and base units, and glass pane overlooking the reception room.
The house is located 0.5 miles from St Margarets train station, 0.5 miles to Richmond Bridge, and 1.1 miles to Richmond station for National Rail and London Underground services. Local shops, restaurants and other amenities of East Twickenham are a few minutes stroll, and St Margarets village and Richmond town centre are also very accessible on foot.
Off street parking is available on first come first served basis, and garage is available by negotiation.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-84854348.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference FTZL_2503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co. Lettings, St Margarets.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.