|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 September 2019 (23 days ago)|
- One Bedroom 1st Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Kitchen/Lounge with Juliet Balcony
- Central Blackburn Location
- Close to Amenities, Schools & Hospital
- Additional Storage Cupboard
- Long Term Let
- Lift To 1st Floor & Gated Car Park
- Electric Heaters & Double Glazing
The apartment internally comprises of; entrance hallway, open planned living area through to kitchen, one double bedroom and a three piece bathroom. Each room is finished off to an neutral standard, collaborating bright classy colours to show its full potential. The apartment is well lit, with clever positioning of patio doors and windows which you will find are all UPVC double glazed. Throughout there are wall mounted electric heaters, practical and easy to manage. There is a telephone intercom system to gain access to the main entrance for added security purposes as well as gates to the front of the complexThe apartment is well positioned, located within one mile of Blackburn town centre and within walking distance of local shops and stores such as; Iceland, Aldi, Morrison's etc. There is easy access to major transport links including the main train and bus stations as well as the local market.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-84856109.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 9889145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regency Estates, Horwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.