|Added on Rightmove:||17 September 2019 (26 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 553987
Property Reference: 553987.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY BEDROOM 3 IS AVAILABLE WHICH IS SMALLER THAN THE PHOTO SHOWN. HOWEVER THE FURNITURE IS IDENTICAL
This end-of-terrace Victorian property was given a full modern refurbishment to a high standard including a new kitchen and bathroom in 2017 (BS5).
There are three double bedrooms available ranging in size - each bedroom can be furnished or unfurnished depending on preference.
Rent includes all utility bills, council tax and broadband.
The bedrooms are suitable for professional singles.
One month’s rent and one month’s deposit payable in advance will be requested.
- Bedroom 1: £530 pcm
- Bedroom 2: £560 pcm
- Bedroom 3: £475 pcm
- 100m from Eastville Park
- 2 minutes walk to bus stop which goes into Bristol City Centre (20 minutes)
- Walking distance to Stapleton Road Train Station
- Walking distance to a number of shops including TESCO, M&S, IKEA and ASDA
- Easy access to M32
- On-street parking
- 15 minutes drive to Bristol City Centre
- 3 double bedrooms in first-floor apartment
- Victorian period building with high ceilings
- Recent full refurbishment including brand new kitchen & bathroom
- Modern finish to a high spec throughout
VIEWINGS & ENQUIRIES:
Please send an email or text if you would like to view the property or if you have any further questions. It would be appreciated if you could state your name, possible moving dates, occupation and contact telephone number when replying.
- No smokers
- No pets
- Six months minimum tenancy
- 1 month rent deposit required
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £475.00 per month (£109.62 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £475.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 18 September, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accomodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 553987
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 55398712052019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.