|Added on Rightmove:||17 September 2019 (30 days ago)|
- BILLS INCLUDED!!! (as per description)
- NO LETTING OR REFERENCING FEES!!!
- Convenient for city centre and motorway
- Close to all amenities of Prestwich Village!
- Suit single working person
- applicants must be earning at least £1400 per month
Lovely self-contained studio flat with cleverly designed compact kitchen and modern bathroom with corner bath. All the facilities of Prestwich village 'on your doorstep' and convenient for city centre, motorway and a metrolink station minutes walk away! Price INCLUDES electricity, gas, water, council tax, internet and TV Licence! Applicants must be in full time employment and must be earning at least £1400 per month to pass our acceptance criteria. Please do not apply if this is not the case. . WE DO NOT CHARGE LETTING OR REFERENCING FEES!!! Please note: This flat does not have a facility for a washing machine.
Property reference: IATA10109
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 10109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by I Am The Agent, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.