|Added on Rightmove:||20 September 2019 (29 days ago)|
- Lounge with open fire place
- Popular Residential Quiet Area
- Two Bedrooms
- Eat in fitted Kitchen
- Gas central heating with new boiler
- Double Glazing
- Off-road Parking
- Good sized enclosed rear Garden
- Front Garden
- EPC: D
Light and airy sitting room with large window and open fire.
Fitted kitchen with solid wood fronted units with granite-effect Formica work-surfaces, white fitted electric oven with gas hob, plumbing for a washing machine and plumbing for a dishwasher. There is also space for a fridge / freezer.
Rear lobby and ground floor WC and sizeable storage area. Stairs to the landing; bathroom with integrated shower over the bath plus an electric shower. Main double bedroom with built-in walk-in wardrobe cupboard; and a second double bedroom.
This property benefits from gas fire central heating, carpets and vinyl flooring, double glazed windows, light fittings / shades and has been decorated in a neutral colour scheme throughout.
Outside there is a garden consisting mostly of lawn to the front of the property and a well fenced in back garden 22.8 m in length with patio to the rear and side of house. Off road parking in front driveway.
Pets will be considered with special conditions applying.
Fees are applicable.
• Lounge: 3.9 x 4.5m
• Kitchen: 4.6 x 2.5m
• WC: 1.5 x 0.8m
• Ground floor walk in cupboard: 2.2 x 1.4m
• Hall: 1.4 x 1.4m
• Landing: 1.1 x 1.1m
• Bed1: 4.6 x 2.9m
• Bed 2: 3.1 x 3.4m
• Bathroom: 2.3 x 2.5m
Property reference: IATA1552
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-84948065.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 1552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by I Am The Agent, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.