|Added on Rightmove:||20 September 2019 (32 days ago)|
- Recently refurbished to high specification
- Ideal location for transport
- 2 good sized double bedrooms
- 2 stylish bathrooms with high quality fittings
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Fully furnished including leather sofa and LED TV
- Light and airy with great rooftop views
STUNNING recently refurbished 2 double bed 2 bathroom period conversion flat in Dulwich presented in excellent condition.
Ideally situated in a convenient location just a few minutes walk from West Dulwich and Tulse Hill stations with easy access to London. Within walking distance is the lovely Dulwich Village with its shops, cafes and restaurants and the beautiful Dulwich Park.
Set over two floors, the light and airy flat offers 2 good sized double bedrooms, 2 stylish bathrooms with high quality fittings and fully fitted modern kitchen including Smeg appliances with integrated microwave, dishwasher and washer dryer. The flat is fully furnished. Other features include wooden floors, cast iron fireplace and built-in storage.
Perfect for the busy professional looking to move straight in and enjoy.
Property reference: IATA3811
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-84964469.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 3811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by I Am The Agent, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.