|Added on Rightmove:||20 September 2019 (31 days ago)|
- Modern conversion flat with hardwood flooring
- Programmable electric heating
- Zen rock garden with Southerly orientation
- Washer/dryer, oven, ceramic hob
- Modern bathroom with Grohe shower fittings
- Entirely redecorated 2015, part decorated 9/2018
- Quiet cul-de-sac road leading to Trinity|G'wich centre
- Professional landlord uses AST & statutory deposit holders
- Period fireplace
- Near BR Maze Hill, DLR Cutty Sark, River bus, bus stops
Separate street side entrance via external staircase with period iron gate and fence.
Separate stainless steel mailbox
Painted hardwood front door.
Period black and white diamond tiling in front of entrance door.
Integrated LED lighting to steps.
Video entry phone
•Main heating control panel with programming unit
Electric glass panel heater near kitchen with thermostat
2 programmable electric panel heaters in bay window area with thermostats
Period fireplace with iron stove (not working)
2-seater sofa (grey covers)
NTL/Virgin Media cable connection box (to be contracted for separately)
•Kitchen with open worktop looking into Reception area
Ceramic hob (4 cooking fires)
Fan-assisted integrated stainless-steel oven
Stainless steel and glass multi-speed cooker hood with lighting
Integral washer-dryer (2017)
•Ash veneer door
Double bed (140x200cm mattress)
Fireplace opening with surround (not working)
Clothing cupboard with internal drawers
Design clothes hanging and shelving facility (stainless steel cable structure)
French windows opening up onto staircase leading into rock garden
Ash veneer door with thumb-lock
Starck designed Grohe toilet (with built-in cistern), ecological dual flush
Villeroy & Boch stainless steel/alumininium wash basin
Matki shower enclosure with Grohe handset and mixer-thermostat
Opaque glass window and daylight tube wash room in sunlight
ZEN ROCK GARDEN
Sole use by Garden flat
Bamboo planting for screening purposes
Cherry tree (last pruned in 2014) providing shade in Summer
Acer palmatum (red coloured leaves in Late Summer/Autumn)
Gravel covered soil
Gardening water hose
Slate rock formations and rock pool
Small stone pagoda
•Integrated external lighting
Credit & Tenant Referencing:
We charge NO admin fees to tenants other than Inventory Fees.
We only accept tenancy applications from applicants with proven employment income. Exceptions are made for self employed applicants, foreign applicants and students WITH guarantors.
We regrettably cannot accept applications for tenancy from applicants who have no sources of income other than Housing Benefit and similar allowances.
Property reference: IATA6180
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 6180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by I Am The Agent, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.