|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 October 2019 (16 days ago)|
- ENERGY RATING - C
- SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- MASTER EN-SUITE
- LARGE KITCHEN/DINER
- PATIO, LAWNED AND DECKED GARDEN
- NO PETS
Set in the Heart of Sherborne is this three bedroom much extended family home offering great size and space. In a cul de sac location with entrance hall, extended lounge, considered large kitchen family room, three bedrooms (master ensuite) and bathroom. Outside the front is laid to off road parking and the rear is and enclosed garden with patio, lawn and decked area. This family home is a must to view. Energy Rating C
Set in the Heart of Sherborne is this three bedroom much extended family home offering great size and space. In a cul de sac location with entrance hall, extended lounge, considered large kitchen family room, three bedrooms (master ensuite) and bathroom. Outside the front is laid to off road parking and the rear is and enclosed garden with patio, lawn and decked area. This family home is a must to view. No pets. Energy Rating - C
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-85287710.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference P5198G3705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Dorchester - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.