|Added on Rightmove:||17 October 2019 (52 days ago)|
- Available Now
- Refurbished to a High Standard
- Situated on a Private Road
- Bathroom & Shower Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Garden & Off Road Parking
- £990pcm or £1100pcm inc Bills
This property has undergone a full refurbishment throughout to a high standard and needs to be seen to fully appreciate what is on offer. The home is situated on a private road with access to local amenities and great road links. The property comprises of: entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, bathroom, kitchen and conservatory to the ground floor, to the first floor there are three bedrooms and shower room. Outside the property benefits from off road parking, a recently landscaped rear garden, gas central heating and double glazing. Call us now to arrange your viewing. The property is £990pcm or £1100pcm including gas, electric and water bills...the choice is yours!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-85703723.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 000539353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Peterborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.