|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2019 (53 days ago)|
- A stunning 2 bedroom 4th floor flat
- Spacious open-plan kitchen and reception room
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Private Balcony
- Underground Parking
- Sleek fully fitted kitchen
- Neutral décor throughout
- Secure entry with Concierge
LONG LET. Situated in a stylish development with a porter and underground car park, this fantastic 2 bedroom flat is beautifully presented throughout and offers a stunning kitchen/reception room and private Balcony.
The property is ideally located just moments from many local amenities and within easy reach of all the shops bars and restaurants of Hampstead.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-85746518.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 1116558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, West Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.