|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 October 2019 (29 days ago)|
- Available room in shared 2-bedroom apartment
- Fully fitted bedroom, living area and kitchen
- Prime location within the Baltic Triangle
- Welcoming of students and working professionals!
- Easy access to city centre and university campuses
** SHARED APARTMENT - AVAILABLE ROOM AT X1 THE TERRACE **
**Within the heart of the Baltic Triangle**
**Second room currently occupied by student**
Available room at stunning 2 bedroom apartment available at X1 The Terrace, fully furnished. £140 per calendar week.
The apartment comes with a fully fitted kitchen, living room, master ensuite bedroom, double bedroom, washer-dryer included.
X1 The Terrace is situated in the prime Baltic Triangle area, a 10-minute walk to L1 shopping centre, major university campuses and many other local attractions.
* No holding fee required
* Reposit available. One months deposit entered into government protected scheme (DPS) otherwise.
* Pets allowed for an additional rent of £20pcm
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference shared2bedterrace. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by X1 Lettings, Liverpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.