|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||26 October 2019 (45 days ago)|
- Charming First Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fabulous St Margarets Location
- Large Reception Room And Separate Eat In Kitchen
- Very Modern Kitchen And Bathroom
- EPC Energy Efficiency Rating C
- Part Boarded Loft For Storage
- Traditional Style Double Glazed Sash Windows
- Easy Access into London via A316/M4/M3
This two double bedroom apartment is presented in excellent condition, and located just 400m from St Margarets train station and the heart of the village. The interior is recently refurbished with stylish contemporary colour palate and complimentary and contemporary features.
The accommodation is set on the top floor of a charming Edwardian terrace, and comprises:-
- internal stair case up the first floor landing, from which all other rooms are accessed;
- South facing reception room with bay window and area for dining;
- separate kitchen also with area for casual dining;
- very contemporary bathroom, modernised only a year ago;
- master double bedroom;
- second double bedroom set to the rear of the property.
Additional features include the part-boarded loft offering great storage, and the traditional-style but double glazed sash windows to keep the property looking traditional but warm and cosy throughout the colder months.
Located a casual 400m stroll to the heart of St Margarets Village, the property is ideally located between the green space of Moormead Park and the transport connections at St Margarets Train Station. The variety of shops, restaurants and pubs available in St Margarets is sure to impress, and with Twickenham and Richmond town centres close by, every need or desire really is catered for. For the car owner, easy access in and out of London is available via the A316/M3. St Margarets Station (Zone 4) is served by South Western Railway services for services direct into London Waterloo.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-85999163.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 000443646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co. Lettings, St Margarets.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.