|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 November 2019 (93 days ago)|
- TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- MODERN KITCHEN
- MODERN BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZED
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- WALKING DISTANCE TO LOCAL SHOPS
- WALKING DISTANCE TO BEACH
- LARGE COMMUNAL GARDEN
- NO PETS
Specialist Letting Agency are pleased to offer this spacious 1st floor apartment in the heart of Canford Cliffs village. Ideally located within walking distance to the local shops and the nearby beaches.
The apartment itself is located on the first floor of a purpose block which houses three other apartments. Two on the ground floor and two on the first floor. Each flat has their own front door entrance. The block itself sits on generous sized grounds with tenants having access to large well manicured garden. There is off road parking for one vehicle and access is via electric automated gates.
Internally the property is very spacious. Access is located on the ground floor and this leads to a good sized hallway. Stairs from here lead to the first of two reception rooms, light and airy this could be used as sun room, dining room or additional lounge. This room leads into the main reception room which is very large and again is very light as it is southerly facing.
There are two bedrooms, one good sized double and single. These are more than adequate to fit most modern bedroom furnishings but should you require more storage space there is also a large walk in closet located at the end of the hallway.
The kitchen has recently been refitted to include modern white gloss effect base and wall units with formica worktop and tiled spashback to finish. The property is rented as unfurnished but does include the use of a fridge, freezer and washer-dryer. There is also space for dishwasher if required.
The family bathroom has also just been refitted with a modern white suite comprising of a close coupled WC, high gloss vanity basin and bath with shower over. The room has been fully tiled with white marble patterned tiles.
Internally the property is well presented with neutral decor and carpets to compliment. All external doors and windows are UPVC double glazed with gas central heating.
Call Specialist Letting Agency on to arrange a viewing
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference CU. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Specialist Letting Agency, Bournemouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.