|Added on Rightmove:||05 November 2019 (84 days ago)|
- REGAL STUDENT FAIR 21ST NOVEMBER AT OUR OFFICE
- ZERO DEPOSIT OPTION AVAILABLE
- BEAUTIFUL 4 DOUBLE BEDROOM STUDENT HOUSE
- MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- FULL RENT JULY/AUG
STUDENT PROPERTY - 2020-2021
- ZERO DEPOSIT AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY!
- A BEAUTIFUL 4 DOUBLE BEDROOM STUDENT PROPERTY IN THE HEART OF THE CITY
- Lounge / Dining Area
- Modern Kitchen / Bathroom
- Full Rent July/Aug
- Managed by Regal Lettings
- Choose from Zero Deposit or £400 deposit per room
- Bill packages are available through a third party company - Huddle UK. Please contact us direct for a quote.
- Students require an England based guarantor or to pay in advance. Housing hand will be accepted too.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 103126002629. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regal Estates, Canterbury - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.