|Added on Rightmove:||06 November 2019 (14 days ago)|
- Good transport links
- Modern apartment
- Three Bedrooms
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Private Balcony
- Available from 18th November 2019
- EPC rating B (91)
- 2nd floor flat
L&Q are pleased to present this stunning three bedroom apartment in Twist House, Bermondsey. This is a second floor, newly built apartment available to rent in central SE1 location. The property boasts double bedrooms with fitted wardrobe, spacious open plan living with fully integrated kitchen, modern fitted bathroom with heated towel rail and own private balcony.
Twist House is a Fantastic modern development a short walk from the ever-popular Bermondsey Street with its array of bars, boutiques, galleries and restaurants. With great transport Links from Bermondsey tube station serviced by the Jubilee Line, this apartment is also a short walk to London Bridge providing National Rail train lines.
This apartment is available from 18th November and offered unfurnished.
Please note that the images shown are representative and may not be of the actual home available. While the specification will remain the same the layout/size may differ.
Please note the following eligibility criteria
- Affordability criteria will apply.
- You have the Right to Rent in the UK
- You do not have any adverse credit or rental history.
- As a student household that do not meet the minimum income, you will be required to pay six months up front
Contact us to arrange your appointment today on .
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-86354975.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 9997025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by L&Q, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.