|Added on Rightmove:||07 November 2019 (14 days ago)|
- One bedroom flat
- Close to Preston Park
- Within easy reach of Brighton Mainline train station
- South facing lounge
- Separate kitchen with appliances
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes
- White bathroom suite with shower over the bath
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Available 14th December
An unfurnished one bedroom raised ground floor flat located within easy reach of Brighton mainline train station. The property is available to rent from 14th December.
The property comprises a south facing lounge, separate kitchen with appliances, double bedroom with built in wardrobes and a white bathroom suite with shower over the the bath.
Further benefits include gas central heating and double glazing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference FlorenceRoad. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clifford Sales & Lettings, Hove.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.