|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2019 (14 days ago)|
- A modern well presented one bedroom apartment in this well-known portered building.
- Large one bedroom property, one bathroom, a separated kitchen, a dining and living room area.
- Wooden floors all throughout, a lot of storage, washer dryer, dishwasher, plenty of natural light.
- Fantastic location, minutes away from a shopping centre and Gloucester Road tube station.
A modern well presented one bedroom apartment in this well-known portered building.
Large one bedroom property, one bathroom, a separated kitchen, a dining and living room area. ZERO DEPOSIT OPTION AVAILBLE.
Wooden floors all throughout, a lot of storage, washer dryer, dishwasher, plenty of natural light.
Fantastic location, minutes away from a shopping centre and Gloucester Road tube station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference KEL090261_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , South Kensington Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.