|Added on Rightmove:||28 January 2020 (19 days ago)|
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Spacious lounge with patio doors
- Downstairs WC
- Three bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Garden with patio area to rear
- Close to Keighley town centre
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION Martin & Co Saltaire are delighted to offer for rent this three bedroom town house in Keighley. Comprising: Hall. Downstairs WC. Modern fitted dining kitchen with a wide range of wall and base units, electric oven, gas hob, plumbing for washing machine and patio doors. Lounge lounge with patio doors leading to the garden. Two double bedrooms, one single bedroom. Bathroom with white three piece suite with shower over and heated towel rail. Garden with patio area to rear. The property is within easy access of bus and train links and local shops, schools and amenities.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 100704003026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Saltaire - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.