|Added on Rightmove:||12 November 2019 (30 days ago)|
- THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE
- LARGE LOUNGE DINER
- ENCLOSED REAR AND FRONT GARDEN
- DECORATED IN MODERN NEUTRAL COLOURS
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES
THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE situated in a residential location close to local amenities. The property is finished in neutral modern colours throughout with quality carpets. The property benefits from both Front and Back gardens.
The property is offered UNFURNISHED and consists of; Large light and airy lounge diner with feature fireplace; Galley kitchen with mahogany units with rear access; Under stairs storage; Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe; Second double bedroom; Single bedroom; House bathroom with three piece suite and electric shower over bath; Attic storage; Externally the property benefits from enclosed rear garden and low maintenance front garden.
12 MONTH MINIMUM TENANCY
SORRY NO PETS, NO SMOKERS,
Deposit £745.00 Energy Efficiency Rating: D
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 2095993. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Roundhay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.