|Added on Rightmove:||13 November 2019 (65 days ago)|
- Available to a group of 3 at £1,200pcm without bills or £1,500pcm including bills
- Available to a group of 4 at £1,300pcm without bills or £1,700pcm including bills
- Nil deposit option available
- Located within the city walls so suitable for both UKC and CCU students
- Permit parking available in the immediate area
Academic year 2020/2021. This four bedroom student property is located within the city centre making it a great location for both Christ Church and University of Kent Students. On the ground floor there is a bright living/dining room which has a sofa and dining table and chairs. The kitchen includes an oven with gas hob, a fridge freezer and a washing machine and the modern bathroom has a shower over the bath. The first double bedroom is located on the ground floor and there are a further two single bedrooms and a further double bedroom on the first floor. The property is double glazed, has a small garden and has permit on-street parking which can be obtained through the council. Available to a group of 3 or a group of 4.
St Peters Grove is adjacent to the main High Street and is suited for both Christ Church and UKC students. The city centre has a large, modern shopping complex. The main bus station is next to the shopping complex and runs a regular service to the University of Kent. There are lots of pubs, bars and restaurants to choose from. Canterbury West station is close by and has a fast link to London St Pancras.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-86570651.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 5431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sandersons Students , Canterbury Student Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.