|Added on Rightmove:||13 November 2019 (29 days ago)|
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TOP FLOOR
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- MODERN BATHROOM
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- EXCELLENT CENTRAL FALLOWFIELD LOCATION
- CLOSE TO THE OXFORD RD / WILMSLOW RD BUS ROUTE
- EASY ACCESS TO THE UNIVERSITIES, DIDSBURY AND MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE
- POPULAR FALLOWFIELD LOCATION
*** BILLS INCLUDED *** 3 BED, FURNISHED WITH PARKING. An excellent, stylish apartment in the highly sought after The Portland development. The property comprises; entrance hall, spacious open plan living and dining room, fully fitted kitchen, three double bedrooms and modern bathroom. Further benefits include allocated parking and intercom system. Located only a short walk from Fallowfield centre with all the shops, bars and restaurants the area has to offer. Close to Wilmslow Road with excellent access to the Universities, Didsbury and Manchester city centre via the Oxford Road / Wilsmlow Road bus route. Available from 1st July 2020. £115pppw including utility bills (electric and water).
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-86572616.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 101549000795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Good Estate Agency, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.