|Added on Rightmove:||13 November 2019 (29 days ago)|
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FULLY FURNISHED
- OPEN PLAN LIVING, DINING ROOM & KITCHEN
- NEWLY RENOVATED
- HOUSE BATHROOM
- ON STREET PARKING
- PRIVATE REAR YARD
- CLOSE TO FALLOWFIELD CENTRE
- A SHORT WALK TO SHOPS, BARS & RESTAURANTS
- CLOSE TO MAIN UNIVERSITY & CITY CENTRE BUS ROUTES
*** BILLS INCLUDED *** 3 BED, FURNISHED. An excellent, newly renovated three bedroom terraced property available to rent for students close to central Fallowfield. The property comprises; entrance hall, open plan living, dining room & kitchen, double bedroom, stairs to landing, two further double bedrooms and house bathroom. Located only a short walk to all the shops, bars and restaurants Fallowfield has to offer. Also close to the main Oxford Road / Wilmslow Road and Birchfields Road (A34) bus routes, all leading to the Universities, Didsbury and Manchester city centre. Available from 1st July 2020. £99.34pppw including utility bills (electric, gas & water).
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-86574587.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 101549000794. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Good Estate Agency, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.