|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2019 (24 days ago)|
- Great Sized 2 Bedroom with Huge Terrace & Balcony
- Open Plan Living/Dining Area
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- 2 Good Sized Double Bedroom with the Master having an En-suite
- Main Family Bathroom
- Ample Storage Facilities
- Fully Furnished Throughout & Allocated Parking
- Close to local amenities
- Close to good Transport links
Modern 2 bedroom apartment located just off the Royal Arsenal development on Erebus drive SE28. There is an open plan living/dining area which leads out onto your own private balcony with fantastic River views. Modern fully fitted kitchen with all integrated appliances, 2 double bedrooms with the master having its own en-suite, separate family bathroom and ample storage cupboard/utility cupboard located in the hall. The property is fully furnished throughout and comes with parking.
The flat is just a stone's throw from the station: Woolwich Arsenal. Trains take just 20 mins to London Bridge and 30 to Charing Cross. They are also close to the river boat (23 mins to Canary Wharf) and great bus services. The DLR station is next to the train station and the river boat () is 6 minutes walk.
The fun, bustling town of Woolwich is walking distance, with its street markets, high streets, cafes, bars, open spaces etc.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-86598620.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 240. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Stone Properties, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.