|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2019 (27 days ago)|
- Available 1st November
- Well located for schools and local shops
- Modern dining kitchen
- Two double bedrooms, one single bedroom
- Gardens to front and rear
- Large Garage and work shop
- Beautiful spacious lounge with gas fire
- EPC Rating D
This fantastic semi detached home that has recently been tastefully decorated throughout is a great home for any renters looking to move with a small family. Near to local shops, schools and motorway networks it is in a superb location.
The property comprises of ...
Entrance hallway and stairs to first floor
Beautifully decorated lounge with modern gas fire
Modern kitchen with fridge freezer and electric oven and gas hob
Family bathroom with overhead shower
Master bedroom -double
Second bedroom -double
Third bedroom -single
Driveway , garage with workshop
Rear and front gardens
Must view to appreciate this fantastic home !!!!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-86606918.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 000061055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Bamber Bridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.