|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 November 2019 (15 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
- OFFERED FURNISHED OR UNFURNISHED
- DRIVEWAY FOR TWO CARS
- MODERN AND SPACIOUS THROUGHOUT
- DOWNSTAIRS FAMILY BATHROOM
- THREE SPACIOUS BEDROOMS
- DOUBLE GLAZED AND GAS CENTRAL HEATED
- WALKING DISTANCE TO SCHOOLS, SHOPS AND OTHER AMENDITIES
- CALL US TODAY FOR YOUR VIEWING
Bairstow Eves are proud to present this stunning three bedroom semi-detached property located walking distance from Severne Primary and Junior School, local shops and other amendities.
Externally the property offers a driveway for two cars to the front and a good sized lawn garden to the rear.
On entrance to the property you are presented with a front porch perfect for those outdoor shoes and coats which then leads straight in to the front modern reception room with under stair storage, a large modern fitted kitchen will all the white goods applicances included and space for a dining table and a modern family bathroom with an overhead shower.
The first floor offers two spacious double bedrooms and an ample sized single bedroom. You will have access to the loft for extra storage, the property has double glazing throughout and gas central heating with a boiler that is fairly new.
The property can be offered furnished or unfurnished. Call us today for your viewing!!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 000579723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Walsall.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.