|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2019 (29 days ago)|
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Allocated parking space
- Close to all local amenities and the M5
- Enclosed rear garden
An unfurnished two bedroom property, located within a popular residential development of the edge of Cullompton.
An unfurnished two bedroom family home, forming part of the Langford Park development built in 2013/14, on the outskirts of Cullompton. The property is located within easy access of the M5 and close to a wide range of local amenities, benefitting from full Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing throughout. The property comprises Entrance Hall with stairs rising to the first floor, downstairs Cloakroom, Kitchen with built-in oven and gas hob, space and plumbing for washing machine and space for upright fridge/freezer, Lounge/Diner with patio doors leading to the rear garden, two Bedrooms and family Bathroom with white suite. Sorry, strictly no pets. EPC Band B.
A Holding Deposit equivalent to one weeks rent (£144) is applicable. This payment will be deducted from the first month’s rent or paid back to the tenant via bank transfer once referencing has been completed and a tenancy start date agreed. Please see our terms and conditions for more details.
The holding deposit is non-refundable if the tenancy does not go ahead due to the tenants providing false or misleading information, withdrawing their application or failing the right to rent check. Details will be put in writing to the tenants within 7 days of the application not proceeding.
Additional fees which may apply;
• Late payment of rent: 3% above the Bank of England base rate which, after 14 days of non-payment, can be backdated to the day the rent was due.
• Any keys or security devices that are lost or broken by the tenant during the tenancy will be chargeable to the tenant.
• Any alternations/variations to the tenancy agreement and made at the tenant’s request: £50.
• Early termination fee (with landlords consent): £360. All charges are inclusive of VAT.
A property cannot be held in reserve until all relevant monies have been paid.
Cullompton provides a good range of commercial, educational and recreational facilities. The M5 (J28) available at Cullompton and the A30(T) at Honiton. Both Taunton and Exeter are within convenient reach and afford the range of facilities befitting those of county and regional centres.
To the front is a small gravelled front garden with railings to the front border. To the rear is an enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with small paved patio area and a wooden garden shed. There is a path which leads to a rear gate, giving access to an allocated parking space.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-86629367.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference TIL170027_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Greenslade Taylor Hunt, Tiverton - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.