|Added on Rightmove:||19 November 2019 (20 days ago)|
- STUNNING FOUR BED TOWN HOUSE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE INCLUDED
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION OF CHUCKERY
- MODERN THROUGHOUT
- CALL US TODAY
Bairstow Eves are proud to present this stunning four bedroom town house located close to Walsall town Centre in the popular area of Chuckery within close proximity of schools, shops and transport links.
Externally the property comprises of a driveway for two cars and a garage to the front as well as an ample sized garden to the rear.
Upon entrance you are presented with two spacious reception rooms, a downstairs w/c, a modern fitted kitchen with an intergrated cooker, three double bedrooms, one single bedroom and a family bathroom. The property has gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
Call us today to avoid disappointment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference CHT10_WALTONG025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Walsall.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.