|Added on Rightmove:||27 November 2019 (18 days ago)|
- 2 Bedroom
- Semi Detached
- Double Glazing
- Front / Rear Garden
A two bedroom semi detached property with the added benefits of good size garden and detached single garage. The property as been well maintained by the present Landlord with accommodation comprising briefly: Entrance hall, spacious lounge/diener, kitchen, stairs to first floor, two bedrooms and bathroom.Early viewing is strongly recommended.Rent £450pcm Deposit £450
Renting through us
To make your stay at your new home through Black Horse Property of Shipley and Bradford more enjoyable please see a few points to remember below:
1. We rent two kinds of properties – Let Only and Fully Managed.
2. Let Only is where the landlord is managing the property.
3. Fully Managed is where Black Horse Property are managing the property on the landlord’s behalf.
4. Your rent is due on the anniversary date of each month.
5. The anniversary date is the date your tenancy started.
6. Please remember to pay the rent on time each month.
7. If you are having difficulties, it is best to inform the landlord or the managing agent as early as possible to resolve the situation.
8.Please report any maintenance issues as soon as possible.
9. You are responsible for any damage you cause during your tenancy this can include broken windows.
10. Your landlord / management agent wil...
Letting with Blackhorse Property
Local property experts in lettings, property management and sales for 12 years and counting, Black Horse Property of Shipley and Bradford have been helping rent and manage properties successfully across the Shipley and Bradford region. Visit our website or call us on to find out how we can help you let and manage your property with minimum fuss, for the best price possible and in the shortest possible time.
Strictly by appointment only with the landlord’s agents, Black Horse Property of Shipley and Bradford. Please contact or email to arrange a suitable time to view.
The property is situated around a 10-15 minutes drive away from our Thornton Road offices opposite Morrisons and The Range.Head east on Thornton Rd/ B6145 toward Girlington Rd . Turn right onto Ingleby Rd/ A6177. Continue to follow A6177 . Continue onto All Saints Rd/ A647. Continue to follow All Saints Rd . Turn right onto Laisteridge Ln .At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Horton Park Ave . At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Little Horton Ln .Turn left onto Park Ln . Turn left onto Mayfair. The property is situated on the left hand side indicated by our To Let board.
The energy efficiency rating for this property is E(49). A full copy of the energy performance certificate for this property is available on request or online at
Council Tax Band
This property has been placed in Band A. According to the Bradford Metropolitan District Council website the 2013/14 council tax rate is approximately £872.67 per year. Please make your own enquiries.
Referencing & Checks: It is our company policy that we carry out full references and credit checks on the applying tenant(s) for all our rental properties. This is to safeguard our clients’ best interests.
Working Guarantor Requirements: It is our company policy that we require a working guarantor for any rental applicant(s) / tenant(s) who are unemployed and / or on . The working guarantor should be earning at least 2.5 times the rent. We will be unable to assist any applicant / tenant who does not have a working guarantor.
Strict No Pets Rule – As a general rule we do not allow pets under any circumstances unless otherwise clearly stated as part of the tenancy with the full written approval of the landlord or the landlord’s appointed representative.
How to apply for this property?
If you wish to apply for the property (after viewing) we will request that you:
1. Complete an application form and ask any questions you need answering
2. Provide proof of ID, address and funding (if needed)
3. Payment of the application fee (which includes our holding and referencing fees)
4. Any terms / requirements should be discussed in full at this stage
5. The application referencing, checks and approvals will take place
6. Once approved, we will then invite you to pay the first month’s rent and the deposit
7. The tenancy agreement will be signed and keys released
Please also see our Company Policies below.
A two bedroom semi detached property with the added benefits of good size garden and detached single garage.
Area & Location
The property is situated within Little Horton BD5 within close proximity to bus routes and other local amenities.
+ Rent: £450 pcm.
+ Available from: 25th July 2013.
+ Viewing Availability: By Appointment Only.
+ Deposit: £450.
+ Application Fees: None.
+ Heating type: Gas Central Heating
+ Term: 6 months Assured Shorthold Tenancy.
+ Other matters: No pets and no smokers.
3.53m x 1.97m (11' 7" x 6' 6")
4.09m x 3.57m (13' 5" x 11' 9")
3.57m x 2.70m (11' 9" x 8' 10")
3.53m x 1.98m (11' 7" x 6' 6")
2.61m x 1.29m (8' 7" x 4' 3")
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-86982215.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 16658316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blackhorse Property Holdings Ltd, Bradford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.