|Added on Rightmove:||30 November 2019 (14 days ago)|
- 2 bedroom ground floor flat
- Large reception room
- Separate modern kitchen
- 2 good size double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- Well maintained development with communal gardens
- Off-street parking
- Moments from Pinner High Street and station
SHORT LET. Beautifully presented throughout, this contemporary two bedroom ground floor flat benefits from a generous living space with two lovely double bedrooms, access to a lovely communal garden and off-street parking.
Elm Park Court is conveniently located within close proximity to Pinner High Street and Pinner Station. The green open spaces of Montesole Playing Fields are within easy reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-87070094.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 1120151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pinner.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.