|Added on Rightmove:||09 December 2019 (48 days ago)|
- One Bedroom
- One Reception Room
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Council Tax Band A
A one bedroom penthouse maisonette situated in a town location. The property accommodation comprises: Open plan lounge/kitchen with under stairs cupboard, oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer (if required). On the top floor can be found the bedroom which is approximately 18' and the en-suite bathroom with shower over the bath. Outside can be found a car park, bike and bin store. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. The property is available 18th December 2019. Council tax band - A, EPC- 73(C),
Important Note: The following charges are not included in the advertised rent of the property.
TENANTS: If you choose to take the tenancy on one of our properties we will ask you to pay a holding deposit of one week’s rent per property. This is taken as a holding deposit to reserve you the Property and will be reimbursed off of the first month’s rent, unless you fail the credit checks and referencing and then we will be entitled to deduct and retain from the holding deposit. E.G. If the rent is £850pcm then the holding fee will be £196.15. We will be entitled to deduct and retain from the holding deposit if you decide to withdraw from the tenancy or if you fail your credit checks, provide false or misleading information, fail to provide the documents or evidence requested or fail the right to rent checks; it will be refundable if the landlord decides to withdraw.
Our deposits are calculated as the same amount as one month’s rent and if pets are allowed then this would usually be five weeks deposit. (This will be stipulated in the description).
Rent Default Charges –In the event of any rent default, interest of 3% above Bank of England base rate will apply to any rent due from the day of any default. The interest can only be charged in the event that the rent default continues for a minimum of fourteen days after the rent default occurs. For the current Bank of England base rate please visit the following website
Key/Security Device Lose - Should the tenant lose their keys/security device to pay the Landlord for the reasonable cost of providing replacement keys or security devices for the property up to a maximum of £50 inclusive or greater where the Landlord has receipts or evidence to show such costs have been incurred.
Breakage Clause – Pay the Landlord, where a surrender of the tenancy has been agreed, any losses incurred by the Landlord on acceptance of the surrender, which could be but not limited to the remaining rent for the term, re advertising costs, utility supply costs, council tax and costs for any legal services retained. If the landlord allows then the tenant can be released from the contract on payment of 50% of the first months’ rent (plus VAT) or £300 (inclusive of VAT), whichever is greater. (E.G. If the monthly rent was £600, the fee would be £360 inclusive of VAT). Once a new tenant has moved into the property the liability will be on the new tenant and the current tenant will be released from the contract. (Should your rental amount be higher or lower than the example price, your breakage fee will be correspondingly higher or lower).
Contract Amendments/Variation/Assignment/Novation - Pay the Landlord a maximum of £50 inclusive or greater where the Landlord has receipts or evidence to show such costs have been incurred, for each amendment/change to the Tenancy Agreement requested by the Tenant and agreed by the Landlord.
1) Introduction Only Service – 60% inclusive of VAT of the first month’s rent (Or £300 including VAT whichever is greater). (E.G. If the monthly rent was £500, the fee would be £300 inclusive of VAT) (or £300 whichever is greater). Payable for each letting where the tenant is introduced through the Agent.
2) Lettings and Rent Collection Service – 67.2% inclusive of VAT on the first month and then 7.2% inclusive of VAT per month thereafter of the rent received, deducted by the Agent. (E.G. If the monthly rent was £500, the fee would be £336 inclusive of VAT on the first month and the fee would be thereafter each month £36 inclusive of VAT).
3) Full Management Service – Option 1 – 69.6% inclusive of VAT on the first month and then 9.6% inclusive of VAT per month thereafter of the rent received, deducted by the Agent. (E.G. If the monthly rent was £500, the fee would be £348 inclusive of VAT on the first month and the fee would be thereafter each month £48 inclusive of VAT).
4) Full Management Service – Option 2 – 14.4% inclusive of VAT per month of the rent received, deducted by the Agent. (E.G. If the monthly rent was £500, the fee would be £72 inclusive of VAT) (Applicable to Managed properties only).
The fees under the above service are payable when any individual or organisation enters into an agreement to rent the property as a result of our promotion, introduction, or viewing by the Agent.
Unmanaged: Agreement Admin Fee £90 (inclusive of VAT)
Unmanaged: Inventory Fee £90 (inclusive of VAT)
Deposit Protection Service £60 (inclusive of VAT)
Legionella Risk Assessment Fee £120 (inclusive of VAT)
Contract Termination Fee (If Managed) £300 (inclusive of VAT)
Major Works Fee 18% inclusive of VAT of major works over £250. (E.G. If the works are £260 then the additional cost would be £46.80 inclusive of VAT)
Duplication/Testing of Keys Yale -£6 (inclusive of VAT)
Chubb - £9 (inclusive of VAT)
Gas Safety Record £84 (inclusive of VAT)
Portable Appliance Testing £54 (inclusive of VAT) for 15 items, £3 (inclusive of VAT per item thereafter).
Chimney Sweep £72 (inclusive of VAT)
Energy Performance Certificate £94.80 (inclusive of VAT)
Referencing and Credit Check Fee £240 (Inclusive of VAT)
All fees are shown including VAT. There are also examples shown where a price cannot be given. Should your rental amount be higher or lower than the example price, your commission fee will be correspondingly higher or lower.
Property Particulars: We endeavour to make our property particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective renters only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view.
Redress Scheme: The Property Ombudsman -
Tenancy Deposit Scheme: We lodge deposits with the DPS – Deposit Protection Scheme
Client Money Protection Insurance – Member of Client Money Protect - CMP004791
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 4072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by lettings-r-us, Frome.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.