|Added on Rightmove:||13 December 2019 (68 days ago)|
- - Spacious and airy layouts
- - Integrated cooker and hob
- - Integrated fridge and freezer
- - Washer dryer
- - Blinds and flooring throughout
- - Double glazing throughout
- - Parking for all properties
- - Energy efficient appliances
**Available for early-bird reservation**
**Show home now open! **
The Hazel is a brand-new ground-floor, one-bedroom apartment at Heygreen Park, Wavertree, close to Liverpool city centre and is ideal for those looking for their first rental property and those who work locally.
The apartment contains an OPEN-PLAN living/dining area, with the kitchen area containing numerous integrated appliances including a fridge-freezer and washer-dryer. A spacious double bedroom and 3-piece bathroom suite complete the interior of The Hazel.
Each apartment benefits from their own designated parking space, plus flooring and blinds and are installed throughout the property as standard.
Residents at Heygreen Park will be able to enjoy life in a great community close to a wide range of local amenities and excellent transport links into the city centre.
This is a fantastic opportunity to enjoy life in a brand new Nuvu Living home- the specialists in hassle-free new-build renting.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference P2614623. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Louis, Liverpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.