|Added on Rightmove:||20 December 2019 (58 days ago)|
- 3 Bedroom House in Parkstone
- Large Garden with Patio Area
- Parking on Drive for Multiple Cars
- Pets Considered
- AVAILABLE FROM 31/1- BOOK NOW
- Lounge & Further Reception Room
- 2 Double Bedrooms, a Single & Office Area
- Modern Kitchen with Access to Garden
- GCH & D/G
We have brought to the market a spacious three bedroom semi-detached house located in convenient location in Parkstone, Poole. Parkstone High Street various cafes, shops and convenient stores.
Upon entering this neutrally decorated house is a good size lounge with electric fireplace, further reception/dining room, doors leading from dining room to study with garden access. Fitted kitchen with door leading to rear garden. Two double bedrooms, and third single bedroom. Modern fully tiled bathroom with shower over bath. Gas central heating and double glazing.
Outside the property benefits from a large garden with patio area,and driveway with parking for approximately 3 cars.
This ideal family home is offered on unfurnishes basis- OPEN DAY 2/1
AVAILABLE 31/1- PETS CONSIDERED
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 000469499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Palmer Snell Lettings, Westbourne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.