|Added on Rightmove:||23 December 2019 (32 days ago)|
- Stunning Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Three Bathrooms including En Suite Shower Room
- Large Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Solar Assisted Hot Water
- Separate Utility Room
- Integral Garage with Loft Storage
- Driveway Parking
- EPC Rating: B
- Available Now!
This nearly new home offers all the comforts of CONTEMPORARY living in the leafy and QUIET residential setting of Fetcham Village.
Entering the property through the front door there is a porch area with room for shoes and coats. This opens onto an open and spacious hallway with bespoke under stairs storage. To the right is the fourth bedroom, and the downstairs shower room and WC. To the left is the lounge with a feature brick fireplace and working wood burning stove. Double doors lead through to the dining area with leaded, double glazed French doors out to the rear patio. The open plan kitchen features automated 'Velux' roof windows, integrated appliances and a granite covered centre island with Butler's sink. There is an integral double oven and five burner gas hob with matching cooker hood. The kitchen also has leaded, double glazed French doors out onto the rear garden. The kitchen features a porcelain tiled floor with underfloor heating. There is solid wood flooring and underfloor heating throughout the rest of the ground floor.
Upstairs to the left is the Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a large en suite shower room. There is also a well appointed family bathroom and two further bedrooms. There is access to the loft from the upstairs landing. The house features solid oak doors and leaded double glazed windows throughout.
To the front of the property is a gravel driveway for two cars, and an integral garage with loft storage. There is side access through to the rear garden. To the rear of the property, the two sets of French doors lead to a patio area that stretches the width of the property, the remainder of the garden is laid to lawn.
This energy efficient home has an excellent EPC Rating, it is fully insulated and offers solar assisted hot water.
Let unfurnished, available now!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-87721160.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 28635401. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by V&H Homes, Sales & Lettings Specialists.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.