|Added on Rightmove:||31 December 2019 (52 days ago)|
- Super king bed in Master Bedroom
- No agent fees. Deal direct with landlord.
- Recently decorated throughout
- Off street parking included
- Close to Lark Lane & Sefton Park
Please quote reference 40401 when enquiring about this property
SPACIOUS 2 BEDROOM PENTHOUSE FLAT in PRIME LOCATION.
Super king in the master bedroom.
Second bedroom with large double bed.
Large bathroom with separate shower and bathtub.
Large Communal garden.
Off street parking.
Secure video intercom system.
Fully furnished. Fully Fitted kitchen. Washing machine/tumble dryer. Full gas central heating.
Located 50 yards from Sefton Park and less than 5 minutes walk from Lark Lane.
Available 1ST FEBRUARY 2020.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 0040401. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.