|Added on Rightmove:||02 January 2020 (57 days ago)|
- Available with Zero Deposits
- Available to move in this month
- Located close to local shops and transport links
- On street parking
- Top floor apartment
- Viewings highly advised
- Open plan kitchen and living room
- No pets allowed
- Kitchen appliances included
- Excellent value for money
Available to move in to this month is this spacious one bed top floor apartment located in walking distance to South Road and Crosby Marina. The apartment is located close by to all local amenities and has great transport links for an easy commute in to the City Centre.
The property briefly comprises of the following;
- Bright open plan lounge with velux window. Sofa and coffee table are included.
- Fitted kitchen with integrated fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- Double bedroom with laminate flooring and fitted wardrobes
- Modern bathroom with shower no bath
- Very well maintained
- Gas central heating
- Parking on the road
Viewings are highly recommend to appreciated this fantastic apartment. Call now before the property is let!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-87966530.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 000531804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Crosby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.